Love island australia

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T

If its anything like the UK version then they will definitely be having sex on camera,

I wouldn't hold my breath in regards to sex on camera. Australia as far as I last heard, is the only place in the world where none of our many Big Brother series for example. contained an actual act of sex... make of that what you will lol (and I mean actual coitus not other stuff like that whole teabaging incident).

Mowgli1234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't hold my breath in regards to sex on camera. Australia as far as I last heard, is the only place in the world where none of our many Big Brother series for example. contained an actual act of sex... make of that what you will lol (and I mean actual coitus not other stuff like that whole teabaging incident).
So Australia TV is far more censored than most other are, fair enough

jdjx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Australia is very unrestricted about swearing and violence, but very sensitive about sex. So if there is any, I doubt it will be shown. But we can live in hope!

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So Australia TV is far more censored than most other are, fair enough

I'm not sure if it is actual 'censoring' in the traditional manner of speaking (ie- editing it out etc), or if they are really really strict behind the scenes with contestants on things like this. I gather it's more the latter from what i've heard whenever it's come up on the media in discussion. I wouldn't be holding my breath though. If sex does somehow end up on it, they will probably blank out the 'x rated' body parts in black bars lol.

No chance of seeing any form of nudity or sex on this show. Given the time slot and how strict Australia tends to be, not happening. We used to have big brother up late years ago which had good nudity but no longer. Very rare to get much nudity on 7, 9 and 10. If so it’d only be ass or boobs. Not a dick and definitely not an erect one.

Reactions: Antoniooo