Louis mayhew

Satyros

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any pics of his bendy banana?

There are some a few pages back, however I'm pretty sure there were two recently posted pics of him with a huge hardon that the banana comments are referring to, which seem to have been deleted. I wish I had saved them ☹️

stephbach

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this is you, it's so sad. You really thought you did something here
he was also harassing him and others on twitter and harassing his fiancé on her socials now I see why people are so reserved and don’t allow people into their lives and space this is weird loser needs a job and some dick

Hornywhore

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Queerbaters defend Queerbaiter...
You stfu because most of us get shot for being gay every fucking day and you want to throw the word „queerbaiters” like its a comma for litteraly defending someone whos never stated anything about theyre sexuality (because they clearly have a fucking girlfriend) educate your idiotoc self because your lack of humility and inteligence hurts my eyes

Hornywhore

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You stfu because most of us get shot for being gay every fucking day and you want to throw the word „queerbaiters” like its a comma for litteraly defending someone whos never stated anything about theyre sexuality (because they clearly have a fucking girlfriend) educate your idiotoc self because your lack of humility and inteligence hurts my eyes
Most of us get shit*** missclick

Reactions: sdg67

kxngfridayxiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

it’s shit like this that makes really attractive men who are confident and want to show their bodies eventually stop doing it…if it’s not someone with zero social skills or respect for boundaries in some guys inbox begging, attacking, or just being disrespectful…some people have no home training.