Los Angeles Jerk buds

D

deleted26156921

Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, Artesia area . I’d be down to host in the evenings. We could work out a bit before and during our jerk off session. Alternating between push-ups and being on the edge of cumming is my new favorite thing to do . We could even go to the local Korean spa before or after. I like going after the work out and not cumming. I find my cock looks much fatter and I turn more heads when I’m walking around nude . Strictly masculine bro type vibes, not really into the super gay vibes.
Yo, you still in the OC area?

andrejay74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking for a local chill guy, prefer younger and maybe more twinkish, DL is ideal, ability to host a definite plus. I don't really dig anyone who's too thirsty or risky. Personally I guess I'm a "side", which I just found out about as a category. Meaning I only get into JO, body contact, oral. If anyone's interested feel free to hmu.

Reactions: bijockfl

lsp9067

Just Browsing
Media
Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, Artesia area . I’d be down to host in the evenings. We could work out a bit before and during our jerk off session. Alternating between push-ups and being on the edge of cumming is my new favorite thing to do . We could even go to the local Korean spa before or after. I like going after the work out and not cumming. I find my cock looks much fatter and I turn more heads when I’m walking around nude . Strictly masculine bro type vibes, not really into the super gay vibes.
Sounds lit. You watch sports at all?