Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hopefully the second season gives us some sex scenes between lorenzo and the other main guy
More than sex scenes where you obviously can't see anything, better shower or locker room scenes where guys show their cocks... I'm writing about cinema and I have my own idea about the "actor's body" which involves nudity. It's not just voyeurism, but an idea of actor and acting... I hope so ;)

Reactions: mateo.fdl

ussy

Loved Member
Media
I cant see them being gay tbh - Andrea had sex with a lesbian and the Lorenzo looks straight lol
the point is that andrea is gender fluid and lorenzo feels attracted to him until he realises that there is no girl but a gender fluid guy.

they already has his friend talk about how his best kiss was a guy from school, so i believe there'll be a kiss at least.

Reactions: runway

forfunsake12

Expert Member
Media
the point is that andrea is gender fluid and lorenzo feels attracted to him until he realises that there is no girl but a gender fluid guy.

they already has his friend talk about how his best kiss was a guy from school, so i believe there'll be a kiss at least.
curious: can you be straight a gender-fluid?