London Jack Off Club

SpeedThePlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok wow I didn't know this was a thing. Might be down for it, are there private areas there? Feel intimidated with the mass group jerking.
Nope. It's very much designed for mass group jerking. You may be able to find somewhere relatively quiet, but others may join at any point. If you're looking for one-on-one, look elsewhere.

(The mass group thing is by no means intimidating though. Not trying to put you off.)

Lovetobate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok wow I didn't know this was a thing. Might be down for it, are there private areas there? Feel intimidated with the mass group jerking.
There are little areas like booths (meant to be for glory holes for other nights) so if you find a buddy you can go in there, I did both times I went. But yeh it’s meant to be a place to jerk off with others or a crowd.

Lovetobate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys, sounds really fun. Roughly what age range normally go here? Thinking of going and and wondering…
I’ve only been a couple times so hard to answer but 30-60 I’d say, but most are in the 40-50’s I reckon. Really depends on the night.

Reactions: Lond0n90

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you'll soon get into it! the circle jerks get really hot with the right guys!