London, edge you and milk you

deepthroatworship

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys,

I'm looking to edge or milk fit guys in central London.

I love to give super long edge sessions; record -- so far -- is three hours. Also interested in milking multiple loads, cumcontrol, head-polishing and post-orgasm head-polishing/stroking -- though none of these is obligatory. Also love to blindfold and restrain guys so it gets super hot -- but that's only if you're comfortable with it.

Happy to do one-off edging sessions regular basis.

Looking mainly for twinks/jocks/gym-toned/slim/slender/under-35, but will consider other guys who are sexy, have high sex-drives or are very hung.

HMU if you'd like this, and let's meet!

twenttythree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Im down
Hi guys,

I love to give super long edge sessions; record -- so far -- is three hours. Also interested in milking multiple loads, cumcontrol, head-polishing and post-orgasm head-polishing/stroking -- though none of these is obligatory. Also love to blindfold and restrain guys so it gets super hot -- but that's only if you're comfortable with it.

Looking mainly for twinks/jocks/gym-toned/slim/slender/under-35, but will consider other guys who are sexy, have high sex-drives or are very hung.

Johnstevens2000

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi guys,

Where do I sign!!??