Logan lerman

Kanye Okaye

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had so much potential but he simply refused to be seen at key points of his career. He must have a terrible management team booking him for high school roles well into his 20s. Not saying he’s over as he’s only 32 but he could have done so much more at his prime.
It's all very much prime years to come for Logan though, dude's looking even better as he ages.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had so much potential but he simply refused to be seen at key points of his career. He must have a terrible management team booking him for high school roles well into his 20s. Not saying he’s over as he’s only 32 but he could have done so much more at his prime.
and get those clothes off

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
and get those clothes off
He would've had Hollywood eating out of the palm of his hand if he'd gotten in shape and had shirtless/steamy scenes. I mean, he could still do it, he's aging amazingly.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no problem with him playing a high schooler at the start of the Hunters series, and he was surprisingly passing. I think it’s some of the best work he’s done and was challenging in new ways for him. I’m just glad that those parts have end.

This sequence remains one of my favorite things he has done. I love how it captures the cheesy aesthetics of 70s musicals and how you can tell the backup dancers all worked very hard learning the sequence and he’s kind of stumbling through it on a few run throughs. Then that devastating twist at the end just floors me:

One of my other favorite sequences of him is also dancing, when he convinces himself that the only chance forward is prying himself off that wall and joining the brother and sister duo who are dancing. Everything that is taking him to do that is written on his face and in his body language. I feel that should have been an awards nominated role.

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's his own fault. He said himself that he is very selective with the roles he takes and if you look at his roles throughout his career, he has clearly decided to typecast himself, especially recently..

HadesUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The way I see it, he was a teen actor and they could have got him doing all sorts of roles he wasn’t comfortable with. We’ve seen that happen with so many young actors who end up messed up and full of trauma.
He doesn’t appear to have sold his soul to Hollywood and probably prides himself on selective roles.
He worked with Al Pacino for 2 years, a lot of actors would love that opportunity.

bom01

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He doesn’t appear to have sold his soul to Hollywood and probably prides himself on selective roles.
He worked with Al Pacino for 2 years, a lot of actors would love that opportunity.
that would apply if he was actually selecting impactful quality roles but his “selection” is quite questionable. It seems he is in a very closed minded comfort zone and other younger actors have eaten his lunch by booking commercial AND acclaimed roles.

Reactions: maxxxs and mikyang

ClassyMike

Mythical Member
Media
I love Logan down I've seen him on the big screen multiple times and have been a fan for years but I too wish he'd get more consistent work. He's very talented and gorgeous and there have been roles I've seen his peers do that I know he would have ate up but he only seems to do one project like every 2 or 3 years lately!:sob:

Don't get me wrong I don't want him in a position where he isn't happy but like some of you I feel he could be so much bigger while also keeping his private life private and peaceful. He should have some big awards by now! He's still young though so hopefully things will pick up for him if he chooses.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Logan down I've seen him on the big screen multiple times and have been a fan for years but I too wish he'd get more consistent work. He's very talented and gorgeous and there have been roles I've seen his peers do that I know he would have ate up but he only seems to do one project like every 2 or 3 years lately!:sob:

Don't get me wrong I don't want him in a position where he isn't happy but like some of you I feel he could be so much bigger while also keeping his private life private and peaceful. He should have some big awards by now! He's still young though so hopefully things will pick up for him if he chooses.
when you age in hollyweird you age and then its too late.

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when you age in hollyweird you age and then its too late.
Eh, that mostly only applies to actresses. Actors are allowed to keep on doing action stuff until they look ridiculous and playing heartthrobs opposite actresses 15 years younger. Just look at the recent Pedro Pascal news as an example.

But also, Logan looks so young he legit can still play, maybe not high school students but certainly college-aged ones.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Eh, that mostly only applies to actresses. Actors are allowed to keep on doing action stuff until they look ridiculous and playing heartthrobs opposite actresses 15 years younger. Just look at the recent Pedro Pascal news as an example.

But also, Logan looks so young he legit can still play, maybe not high school students but certainly college-aged ones.
If they are successful enough that first part can be true at times. But if a project is pandering to a younger audience than casting a millennial heart throb isn't the way.

fkapigs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If they are successful enough that first part can be true at times. But if a project is pandering to a younger audience than casting a millennial heart throb isn't the way.
logan goes viral every other month on social media tho
surprised netflix hasn't cast him in some low budget romcom yet

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
logan goes viral every other month on social media tho
surprised netflix hasn't cast him in some low budget romcom yet
Maybe in your social media bubble, because i've never seen him trending. The most talk i've seen about him in recent years was when the percy jacskson show came out and people were making comparisons

PCGarson1995

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems to me like a guy that just doesn't want to play the stupid game that hard, which is pretty admirable tbh. And he’s been working steadily over the years, so it’s not like he’s been invisible, but it obviously isn’t everything to him and he could take it or leave it. He seems to be doing what he wants, when he wants to, and mostly has been able to avoid the relentless publicity gauntlet, and obviously doesn't feel the need to bust his ass and risk selling himself out to become a “Star”. (As a comparative example, a guy who’s been playing the game VERY hard of late: Barry Keoghan)