Logan Foote

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is dedicated to discussion of natty bodybuilder, Logan Foote. Logan gained popularity several years ago with his "Pro Tip" tik tok videos after winning a major competition in 2019.

Yesterday, our boy posted a video on Youtube explaining why is natty. Below is a recap.

1. He doesn't want to be 230-250 lbs. Its not the aesthetic look he wants. At that size, it's hard to find clothes and fuck. :)

2. He doesn't want health issues like male pattern baldness, gyno, back acne, blood pressure surges, mood swings, and potential depression. It is counterintuitive to take drugs and develop a dependency while you are building up health.

3. The aesthetic. In general, natty bodybuilders maintain a great look and health into their 60s and beyond. Guys who blast gear when they are younger tend to break down faster.

4. Taking gear leads to addiction. Seeing the crazy, immediate gains reinforces a habit of dependency.

Logan is convincing.

And cute-sexy. The way he moves (shakes) his head, bulges his eyes, and gestures with his hands is adorable. And those eyes and eyebrows... that boyish face on a body that screams ALL MAN... Logan in intoxicating.

Post you favorite pic of our muscle stud here. And please keep members informed of Logan's personal and career happenings. Peace.

Attachments

D

deleted6636031

This thread is dedicated to discussion of natty bodybuilder, Logan Foote. Logan gained popularity several years ago with his "Pro Tip" tik tok videos after winning a major competition in 2019.

Yesterday, our boy posted a video on Youtube explaining why is natty. Below is a recap.

1. He doesn't want to be 230-250 lbs. Its not the aesthetic look he wants. At that size, it's hard to find clothes and fuck. :)

2. He doesn't want health issues like male pattern baldness, gyno, back acne, blood pressure surges, mood swings, and potential depression. It is counterintuitive to take drugs and develop a dependency while you are building up health.

3. The aesthetic. In general, natty bodybuilders maintain a great look and health into their 60s and beyond. Guys who blast gear when they are younger tend to break down faster.

4. Taking gear leads to addiction. Seeing the crazy, immediate gains reinforces a habit of dependency.

Logan is convincing.

And cute-sexy. The way he moves (shakes) his head, bulges his eyes, and gestures with his hands is adorable. And those eyes and eyebrows... that boyish face on a body that screams ALL MAN... Logan in intoxicating.

Post you favorite pic of our muscle stud here. And please keep members informed of Logan's personal and career happenings. Peace.
Had a huge crash on him and his chest and nipples..he is so sexy!!

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I see that, but I’m talking about daily stories like any other influencer
I think Logan is going to prep for the stage in 2023. He has hinted as much in several recent videos and posts. Not sure he wants to be a big influencer now. He was wildly popular on tiktok with his gym "pro tip" advice videos. He has all but stopped them.

He is 24 years old now and likely shifting his goals beyond the adolescent dream of becoming a social media influencer. He does not hawk as much product now as he used to. His Youtube videos have a more seriousness and he has developed more of a "coach" voice than a "cute media personality."

Hope our stud steps on stage again. What a magnificent body!

SquatsNDeads

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I thought I was obsessed with him but you’re even more! Great taste. My jaw literally drops whenever I see his chest development both its width and depth are breathtaking- even the depth at the very top, which is the hardest area. He is a fucking God IMHO

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FLAWLESS.
No Onlyfans???
He is flawless. No OnlyFans and no desire to do so.

Currently, our stud has not posted on social media in over a week. His launch of the Instagram membership with exclusive content has stalled.