Logan Allen

TopsOnBottom

Superior Member
Media
Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Person admitted that she promised him that she would blur out his pictures and vids he sent her before she would post what he sent online so others wouldn’t see him in his underwear and or him nude.
Im sure his dick was hanging out of his underwear that's why it was scribbled out

softt

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Person admitted that she promised him that she would blur out his pictures and vids he sent her before she would post what he sent online so others wouldn’t see him in his underwear and or him nude.

wait where did you see this info at? vids? he was ok with his stuff getting leaked just as long as they were blurred?

softt

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Softt- right here

I think I'm missing something here, cause where is the part where she claimed she would blur things out before uploading them? and it appears that he marked it out himself to conceal his table.

322399296_1553376401.png

Bishy

Cherished Member
Media
Because your not looking the person said “i would Unblur un scribble the picture but he said he doesn’t want to risk his acting career so he told me if I wanted to save the stuff he sent me I need to blur out the stuff that he feels would ruin his acting career that he just started .” Now I’m done talking about this ..

Reactions: Melrose55

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
I think I'm missing something here, cause where is the part where she claimed she would blur things out before uploading them? and it appears that he marked it out himself to conceal his table.

View attachment 126780031
there has been many stories regarding the pictures the one that makes the most sense is he blurred the pics himself. Since it make no sense what so ever to send pics to a random person or anybody for that matter and trust them to do it.
Fyi there was a pic where it looked like he was in his underwear that he blurred. I think that's the one they are talking about this pic you can see something blocking the view from right below his happy trail down.

softt

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there has been many stories regarding the pictures the one that makes the most sense is he blurred the pics himself. Since it make no sense what so ever to send pics to a random person or anybody for that matter and trust them to do it.
Fyi there was a pic where it looked like he was in his underwear that he blurred. I think that's the one they are talking about this pic you can see something blocking the view from right below his happy trail down.

omg where is this pic! I need to see it

Reactions: Melrose55

softt

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because your not looking the person said “i would Unblur un scribble the picture but he said he doesn’t want to risk his acting career so he told me if I wanted to save the stuff he sent me I need to blur out the stuff that he feels would ruin his acting career that he just started .” Now I’m done talking about this ..

I'm sorry I'm late to the game and so sad that I missed something :(

maxxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry I'm late to the game and so sad that I missed something :(
Just sort the thread by Most Liked Posts to see the pics that were initially leaked.

I'm more curious about what he's posting on this IG subscriber thing right now, tbh. Are they trying to get in on the whole OnlyFans/Patreon thing now?

Screenshot_2024-03-30-18-13-35-465.jpg

changingmymajor2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just sort the thread by Most Liked Posts to see the pics that were initially leaked.

I'm more curious about what he's posting on this IG subscriber thing right now, tbh. Are they trying to get in on the whole OnlyFans/Patreon thing now?

Lots of body/gym shots. Some pics in his underwear but he always covers his bulge.

It’s hot. He posts a good amount, so I think it’s worth if.