List Of Communal/Open Showers In Sydney

CMac18-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Newcastle ocean baths are good, I got a bj there the other day during midday, few guys there but nobody seems to care, plenty of dressing cubicles for fun
When is a good time to go to Lambton pool? Is it busy?

Do any of the rock pools, ocean baths and beaches in Newcastle have open/communal showers?
Thanks

Reactions: deleted12229651

Jason9529

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Newcastle ocean baths are good, I got a bj there the other day during midday, few guys there but nobody seems to care, plenty of dressing cubicles for fun
You got any pictures or a description of the facilities? Might be in the area during the week.

Reactions: CMac18-1

gaytravelxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Sheraton Grand at Hyde Park also has this set up without a whirlpool.. guest prices can be a little pricey but was worth it. Relaxed and chilled vibe, most guys there were looking for a conversation while nude in the sauna… had one guy eyeing of my junk at one point (don’t blame him, 9.5” hard, 6.5” soft aha) and gave him what he was after on the way out so the place has something for everyone haha
What are the guest prices? Do you have any pics of the layout

MattSyd212

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What are the guest prices? Do you have any pics of the layout
Around $40 from memory and sorry, no pics.. it’s always been too busy when I was there.

side note, if anyone’s ever on the Gold Coast, book yourself a massage at endota surfers paradise. It’s got it all, open showers / spa / steam room & sauna all over looking each other. Everyone there was nude and hanging out..

gaytravelxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Around $40 from memory and sorry, no pics.. it’s always been too busy when I was there.

side note, if anyone’s ever on the Gold Coast, book yourself a massage at endota surfers paradise. It’s got it all, open showers / spa / steam room & sauna all over looking each other. Everyone there was nude and hanging out..
Thanks man, is practically everyone nude in the sauna / changing room at the Sheraton?

pistezorza

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Was it busy at Endota Surfers? Is nudity explicitly allowed? I haven’t seen any mention on their website but I guess a lot of their chains also don’t have these kind of facilities.

MattSyd212

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was it busy at Endota Surfers? Is nudity explicitly allowed? I haven’t seen any mention on their website but I guess a lot of their chains also don’t have these kind of facilities.
Not really sure if it’s explicitly allowed, but everyone was naked as I walked in so I just went with it. Got some photos of the place but because there’s mirrors, I couldn’t get myself out of the shot

Reactions: pistezorza

AirbusA330

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like thats a lot of mirrors. Hopefully i can get a trip up there soon!
Not really sure if it’s explicitly allowed, but everyone was naked as I walked in so I just went with it. Got some photos of the place but because there’s mirrors, I couldn’t get myself out of the shot

Reactions: MattSyd212