Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Victoria University Footscray Park, VIC (Building L)

I added this photo to my open showers map for the above location, but it’s hard to see. Sharing here as a reference in case people search the thread
It's the old-style gang showers too! :)

thatsaspicymeatball

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone around Melbourne pools tonight
I swam at Aqualink Nunawading tonight and there was only cold water in the showers! Needless to say the communal showers were sadly empty!
I was considering going to Nunawading this evening but was too tired, very glad I didn’t!

Ryan22222

Experimental Member
Media
City club gym in the Hyatt is worth doing. They’re offering 4 weeks for $99 up front, no lock in. You just have to buy it before the end of April. The set up is great. Full nudity in both sauna & steam room. There’s a good gym, spa & pool as well. Sadly a bunch of very unfit creeps of all ages that clearly never use the gym but go in & out the saunas are doing their best to make everyone feel very uncomfortable. Sadly it’s always these blokes that are forcing painful and loud conversations. Keep the convo to a minimum boys. There are still many fit & hot gym lads that show off in the nude, if the creeps aren’t scaring us all off. Have also already witnessed some married & straight blocks feeling very comfortable to get their dicks out

noidatall88

Cherished Member
Media
City club gym in the Hyatt is worth doing. They’re offering 4 weeks for $99 up front, no lock in. You just have to buy it before the end of April. The set up is great. Full nudity in both sauna & steam room. There’s a good gym, spa & pool as well. Sadly a bunch of very unfit creeps of all ages that clearly never use the gym but go in & out the saunas are doing their best to make everyone feel very uncomfortable. Sadly it’s always these blokes that are forcing painful and loud conversations. Keep the convo to a minimum boys. There are still many fit & hot gym lads that show off in the nude, if the creeps aren’t scaring us all off. Have also already witnessed some married & straight blocks feeling very comfortable to get their dicks out
Wow straight guys use the sauna and steam room fully nude? What’s the best time to go?

And yeah creeps are fucking annoying and are at every gym these days

Reactions: oakleaf7