Lin manuel miranda

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
I've probably said it before on this thread, but I think it bears repeating: I think Lin has a big beautiful pair of low-hangers.

I agree -- I like to think a beautiful, thick, black bush as well -- juicy uncut dick hanging soft over big, full low-hangers.

He's such a beautiful man, gorgeous eyes and exquisite skintone

LinManuelthirster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's a father of two now and tied up with Disney. I doubt he's going to do anything risky on screen. Too bad, though
I wish we’d get something more from him though, I heard he’s supposed to be making a rom com with Blake Lively. So I hope there is at least sexual tension

LinManuelthirster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree -- I like to think a beautiful, thick, black bush as well -- juicy uncut dick hanging soft over big, full low-hangers.

He's such a beautiful man, gorgeous eyes and exquisite skintone
I wonder if he’s the type to initiate sex or goes with the flow?

• Haha
Reactions: nvrthere

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just found out that he said he wanted to play Carnage at one point in his career.
I love the guy but dear lord he saved himself a lot of embarrassment by that not happening. If he thinks musical fans are cruel he'd be surprised by Marvel fans.

LinManuelthirster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the guy but dear lord he saved himself a lot of embarrassment by that not happening. If he thinks musical fans are cruel he'd be surprised by Marvel fans.
Yeah but this was before Woody Harrelson was cast. I would still wanna see him act Ike a psychopath I think he might be good