Lil Fizz

BaadMaan 713

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is it girls. this is the type of caption that you can get a refund on if he’s lying. i did it with Air Thugger lmao.
How do yall be getting refunds. They never give me anything. They just talk about the guidelines. And send me on my way.

Reactions: chasinglight

sugapops45

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do yall be getting refunds. They never give me anything. They just talk about the guidelines. And send me on my way.

when the caption or messages explicitly states what’s behind the paywall and you unlock it and that’s not what it is. if you send screenshots to support, they will refund you.

first they message the performer and give them X amount of days to send you what was promised and if they don’t you get a refund. i’ve only ever done it once tho.

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is it girls. this is the type of caption that you can get a refund on if he’s lying. i did it with Air Thugger lmao.
He's so corny like Bro if you wanna show ass just shut the hell up and do it already

Devious Obsidian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait so he can laugh about having a dick that looks like an entire mushroom (i mean its giving full fungus) but he can't just own up to the fact that he likes getting his ass played with?
I wish he would embrace his dug out boothole too