westlonman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a bit of a rarity, but has anyone seen a white/light skinned guy, that has a dark cock on them? I've seen this a few times over the years, it doesn't seem to be too common, but it's such a huge turn on for me.
I've seen guys, (mixed ages, over the years) that are quite pale in skin tone, but for some reason their cock is very dark in colour, almost as if it belongs to another guy! They are usually all uncut and hang quite low. Their balls are dark in colour too. Would love to hear if anyone else has ever noticed this.

Joegr2000

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a bit of a rarity, but has anyone seen a white/light skinned guy, that has a dark cock on them? I've seen this a few times over the years, it doesn't seem to be too common, but it's such a huge turn on for me.
I've seen guys, (mixed ages, over the years) that are quite pale in skin tone, but for some reason their cock is very dark in colour, almost as if it belongs to another guy! They are usually all uncut and hang quite low. Their balls are dark in colour too. Would love to hear if anyone else has ever noticed this.
Not sure why I love it, but I do!