Liam ferrari

11195bj

Superior Member
Media
It may not be a "career" in the artists' sense, but I think his music is really good.
What kind of confuses me now is that he has built his music career on his horniness anyway. For me, Liam's music always equaled a horny lifestyle. In the end, he always presented that with his revealing performances.
I don't think his penis would harm his music career. On the contrary, it would embody it all the more.
If this is not a desperate scam, please Liam don't do this dildo trend that looks "real".
At the same time, the community should be educated away from the scam regarding the banana size. If his banana is too small for you, keep your jokes to yourself.
Yea, we’ve seen Justin beibers peen, Lenny kravitz, and Tyler posey, lil pump, Chris brown all had an OF that showed errthang. It would only boost his career to make him stand out a bit by being a lil spicy

Reactions: eymacandyrain

Strikethefuse

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It may not be a "career" in the artists' sense, but I think his music is really good.
What kind of confuses me now is that he has built his music career on his horniness anyway. For me, Liam's music always equaled a horny lifestyle. In the end, he always presented that with his revealing performances.
I don't think his penis would harm his music career. On the contrary, it would embody it all the more.
If this is not a desperate scam, please Liam don't do this dildo trend that looks "real".
At the same time, the community should be educated away from the scam regarding the banana size. If his banana is too small for you, keep your jokes to yourself.
Personally, I think the excuse is a cop out. Tyga and Soulja boy (granted they’re rappers) literally swung dick around on OF during the pandemic and it hasn’t slowed their respective music careers down. They both get booked for shows and festivals so Liam just comes up with bullshit to try and save face

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
Yea, we’ve seen Justin beibers peen, Lenny kravitz, and Tyler posey, lil pump, Chris brown all had an OF that showed errthang. It would only boost his career to make him stand out a bit by being a lil spicy

Personally, I think the excuse is a cop out. Tyga and Soulja boy (granted they’re rappers) literally swung dick around on OF during the pandemic and it hasn’t slowed their respective music careers down. They both get booked for shows and festivals so Liam just comes up with bullshit to try and save face
Thank you very much for your contributions. Not just showing his penis alone, but really real male talent stuff would actually only do his career good. Before his scam tour, nobody really "hated" him. Should he now really show off being horny properly, then this would be his artistic liberalization. His songs could also be dirtier, then the Liam Ferrari brand would at least gain momentum for its potential.

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
A friend sent to me. Another lie. Save your money
This could have been his album cover, but not content for OF.
The picture is good, but nothing "adult" or something he should be worried about. He's not the only one in the entertainment industry with an image like that. The only difference is that the others can be found on Google and are not sold.

Reactions: Bobby852