shebysheree

Superior Member
Media
His expression here

014073aa9ff1df9a8de9b221c80cd2e2855c0a60.jpg

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
Florence Pugh posted a video of the set of Thunderbolts, and while it didn't show anything substancial, she apparently referenced seeing Lewis' Sentry costume.

Marvel, I'm begging you. I understand why every other character in the Thunderbolts is going to be wearing padded leather and complicated outfits.

Let Lewis wear something tight. I want to see some booty. I want him in something sexy that people will draw fan art of. But then again, I'm terrified he's only going to be in the movie for like five minutes...

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
The pool scene and the few other ones in the strangers u could see his ass but I wish it was naked scenes ..

Yeah! The Strangers: Prey at Night was the first movie I ever saw him in. He was more boyish then, but he was still a snack and a half.

ezgif-2-f0aee01471.gif

MV5BYzE2YjAzNDMtNzYxMC00YmE3LWIwNGItZjk2ZmQzYzViN2RjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3NzE4MTM@._V1_.jpg

THE STRANGERS: PREY AT NIGHT SPOILERS!
And while I'm not much for violence in sex... Lewis wresting with a guy in a pool, as the pool water soaks his shirt and makes his shirt see-through? Toward the point you see his nipples and abs? Hot as fuck... (Thank god he lives though. I liked him and his sister in the movie.)
tumblr_6c51e1c98b7d26353cfbebbb37c6f318_c6c9cf6a_540.gif
tumblr_25efe5dd9c200dc0ed7df90920d1e36b_275eaec1_540.gif

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
Florence Pugh posted a video of the set of Thunderbolts, and while it didn't show anything substancial, she apparently referenced seeing Lewis' Sentry costume.

Marvel, I'm begging you. I understand why every other character in the Thunderbolts is going to be wearing padded leather and complicated outfits.

Let Lewis wear something tight. I want to see some booty. I want him in something sexy that people will draw fan art of. But then again, I'm terrified he's only going to be in the movie for like five minutes...
I didn't know he got an MCU job. Good for him!

Reactions: Bishy

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
I didn't know he got an MCU job. Good for him!
He's playing the role of Sentry, in place of Steven Yuen who backed out of the role due to scheduling conflicts. I think he'll be a momentary antagonist for the titular team, but either he'll join their side or get killed off.

Hopefully the prior, cause it'll suck to waste him like that. Or maybe the DCU could pick Lewis up as the new Flash or something. I don't know.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
He's playing the role of Sentry, in place of Steven Yuen who backed out of the role due to scheduling conflicts. I think he'll be a momentary antagonist for the titular team, but either he'll join their side or get killed off.

Hopefully the prior, cause it'll suck to waste him like that. Or maybe the DCU could pick Lewis up as the new Flash or something. I don't know.
Ooh, I didn't know he replaced Steven. I doubt Steven would take a nothing role, so it's likely Lewis has something relatively substantial. MCU villains tend to be pretty disposable though.

Reactions: Bishy and Novaeric

Bishy

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah! The Strangers: Prey at Night was the first movie I ever saw him in. He was more boyish then, but he was still a snack and a half.

View attachment 126558551
View attachment 126558041

THE STRANGERS: PREY AT NIGHT SPOILERS!
And while I'm not much for violence in sex... Lewis wresting with a guy in a pool, as the pool water soaks his shirt and makes his shirt see-through? Toward the point you see his nipples and abs? Hot as fuck... (Thank god he lives though. I liked him and his sister in the movie.)
View attachment 126558071 View attachment 126558161
Yes the abs an nips were sexyyy that body wet was havin me drooling

Reactions: Novaeric

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Lewis would be a great Flash. He's super charming but also has that nerdy energy. Maybe he could recreate that nude scene from "The Flash" movie? ;)