Lewis Pullman

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
Considering how often Barry got naked in both movie and the CW show... AND how much Lewis seems cool being naked, we'd probably get more naked scenes with him. Maybe not dick shots, but ass shots, certainly.

Reactions: russthewriter59

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Considering how often Barry got naked in both movie and the CW show... AND how much Lewis seems cool being naked, we'd probably get more naked scenes with him. Maybe not dick shots, but ass shots, certainly.
When did grant get naked in the show?!!

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh. It would have been cancelled by the end of the first or second season if it WAS Netflix.
doesnt mean who wouldn't get to see this
Grant gustin (the flash-cw) | Page 86 | LPSG
gustinfan20 (@gustinfan20) / X

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
Seeing the stuff Florence Pugh posted and how there's a giant test tube, as if a large subject is being kept in there. And it's likely that Lewis' character, Sentry, is being kept in there for tests.

...Let him be naked. Or at least in tight briefs. Give us something.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel Lewis is too good for current Marvel. His star is on the rise and they've had so many duds lately.

Reactions: Bishy

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
New trailer for Outer Range, and...

Not to lean into freaky kinks, but GODDAMN, they put this boy through the ringer of every show or movie he's in. Aside from a tiny few, he's either dead or near death.

ezgif-1-bd12b1fa03.gif

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not to lean into freaky kinks, but GODDAMN, they put this boy through the ringer of every show or movie he's in. Aside from a tiny few, he's either dead or near death.

View attachment 128475541
he's probably just getting choked for a bit, like a suspenseful snippet, nothing really major.

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I know. I'm just amazed how much of a beating he gets in every show or movie he's in.
i've only seen him in three things: Lessons in Chemistry, Top Gun: Maverick, and Strangers 2. The latter made me fall in love with him. I got a protective big brother kink.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

View attachment 128475541
I'm so looking forward to this. I love the premise, but I also need my Lewis eye candy. And this show knows how to deliver on it. :yum