Nnndd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He’s a scammer. He’s made a couple asshole videos for me. Kinda low quality. Paid him $1,300 on 12/2/2023 to make me a higher quality asshole video. He never made it. Refused to give me a refund. Keeps saying he’s busy traveling. He’s kind of dumb. Let me know if you want his asshole videos. I told him I was going to leak them online because he stole from me.
please!

Reactions: PSEXavier97

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In underwear yes, he was not immediately showing dick when OF started. At least not for the basic PPVs. A lot of the early stuff was flexing/teasing
Feel the same way. I def. paid him for photos in spandex he is giving away for free now.

UmutIkaya1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I‘ve been going through „old“ open tabs on my computer lol :joy:
One was „Levi conely nude“ in Google and I remember it was FLOODED with nudes and dick pics of him and when I just refreshed it it‘s like everything disappeared. Did I miss anything? Did his agency started a nude purging? :eyes:

Baddestbitchofall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that’s exactly what happened. There is still like bits and pieces left but nothing good, and it’s definitely not like it used to be.
One was „Levi conely nude“ in Google and I remember it was FLOODED with nudes and dick pics of him and when I just refreshed it it‘s like everything disappeared. Did I miss anything? Did his agency started a nude purging?

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One was „Levi conely nude“ in Google and I remember it was FLOODED with nudes and dick pics of him and when I just refreshed it it‘s like everything disappeared. Did I miss anything? Did his agency started a nude purging? :eyes:
This is why you download and save content yourself. Things on the internet are always being taken down. Trust no one