Chase Devineaux

Admired Member
Media

tmal85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoever/whatever his manager/agency is, is doing a horrible job. I have noticed through the years that when problems like this happen, about 7 out of 10 times it’s because of the manager or agency, not the actual model.

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He’s a scammer. He’s made a couple asshole videos for me. Kinda low quality. Paid him $1,300 on 12/2/2023 to make me a higher quality asshole video. He never made it. Refused to give me a refund. Keeps saying he’s busy traveling. He’s kind of dumb. Let me know if you want his asshole videos. I told him I was going to leak them online because he stole from me.
Leak it so he can’t sell for so high ever again

deaddisco

Expert Member
Media
WOw 1300 to see his asshole , he scammed you and yet you are so lenient and still wanting to see him make that content instead of a refund?!... How desperate are we? There is only one hairy asshole in the world? I understand to each their own but damn ! Where is our dignity and pride we just let these straight men get away with these kind of BS?

jamesdean050505

Sexy Member
Media
WOw 1300 to see his asshole , he scammed you and yet you are so lenient and still wanting to see him make that content instead of a refund?!... How desperate are we? There is only one hairy asshole in the world? I understand to each their own but damn ! Where is our dignity and pride we just let these straight men get away with these kind of BS?
I do not feel scammed by the price. I feel scammed because he didn't make what I paid for. Money means different things to different people.

And as someone who can easily afford to burn money like this, I have zero issues where dignity and pride are concerned :)

sluttymd9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not feel scammed by the price. I feel scammed because he didn't make what I paid for. Money means different things to different people.

And as someone who can easily afford to burn money like this, I have zero issues where dignity and pride are concerned :)

My issue isn't with you having $1300 to burn, it's with you throwing it at this guy—and probably many other equally undeserving guys—for nothing.

wowza1234

Legendary Member
Media

James, i'm so curious with your "rare and private collection" since 1300 seems so easy for you! Can we be friends? Hahaha

deaddisco

Expert Member
Media

You are missing the point but good for you. Burn them dollars

jamesdean050505

Sexy Member
Media
@jamesdean050505 , any updates from OF support and the best agency in OF (Team Conely)? Lol
They gave him a week to make the content. He finally made it on the last day. It was underwhelming, but he technically did what he was paid to do. Thanks for checking!