Leo Woodall

hello91185

Loved Member
Media
In a romantic way maybe not. Men like that usually prefer wilder men too.
Part of my problem. I want a hot outgoing guy who settles down with me

(And yeah, I have echoed similar sentiments to friends that I wish I was just born a straight girl because I can go in anywhere and find straight guys I’m into and that isn’t the case for me with gays)

D

deleted4889551

Part of my problem. I want a hot outgoing guy who settles down with me

(And yeah, I have echoed similar sentiments to friends that I wish I was just born a straight girl because I can go in anywhere and find straight guys I’m into and that isn’t the case for me with gays)
I don't have that problem haha

Reactions: faruqq and kev2001

Im23XXzz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a romantic way maybe not. Men like that usually prefer wilder men too.
Maybe it’s my age bracket (thirtysomething) or the country I live in (Netherlands), but I’ve never met a gay guy that acts like that. It could be it’s different for gay guys nowadays, there might be more variety in the types of guys that are willing to have fun or have sex with other guys.

I mean I’ve met straight guys like that that might’ve had one or two completely secret hush hush gay experiences … but the vibe is completely different. It’s awkward and full of shame etc. I’ve never met a guy like that that treats another guy like that (so confident, flirty and cheeky), especially in public.