Leo harley

Dude3D

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he just posted a picture of himself standing up in front of a mirror with his naked penis hanging out, but the tip of the penis is cut off the bottom of the picture. it's cropped.

he often posts pictures of himself with 1) him and part of his penis showing, or 2) he'll post a faceless picture of himself with just his penis showing

I have no idea why he posts this way, but it's what he likes to do

Reactions: Plzgiveit

Sekio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he just posted a picture of himself standing up in front of a mirror with his naked penis hanging out, but the tip of the penis is cut off the bottom of the picture. it's cropped.

he often posts pictures of himself with 1) him and part of his penis showing, or 2) he'll post a faceless picture of himself with just his penis showing

I have no idea why he posts this way, but it's what he likes to do
Can you share at least one of those with us?

thatbodybuildemandeol

Cherished Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a full hard frontal for sale on his OF. Got the message in my inbox yesterday. Charging $15.00 for it.
Will prefer one of him jacking off for that prise with cum shot include.

nasadad000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He identifies as a proud gypsy, who are you to decide what identity another person has. Do you realize the ridiculousness of this situation? You got someone being, not only dictated, but contradicted by another on their identity. Did you run a DNA sample? Are you Romani? Do you speak for every Romani person? Have you met a Romani who identifies as a gypsy?
I’Am Romani, and gypsy is a racial slur, no different from the N word, you simple cannot identify as a “Proud Gypsy” just as I cannot identify as a proud African, it doesn’t work that way, and yes I speak for ALL real Romani people, not these fake ones known as “Boyosh” people who are knowledgeable about the Romani lifestyle and culture and try to imitate it