Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
im not even mad, ppl think calling things as they are equates to being mad lol

the guy is using his sexuality to sell records, which fine whatever, but at least give us a bop
Y'all say this shit any time a guy comes out as bi, if it was such a well-planned PR stunt he wouldn't have said it so casually. His team may have advised him to do it but that doesn't mean it's not genuine. Can we go back to thirsting for him instead of questioning how someone comes out?

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all say this shit any time a guy comes out as bi, if it was such a well-planned PR stunt he wouldn't have said it so casually. His team may have advised him to do it but that doesn't mean it's not genuine. Can we go back to thirsting for him instead of questioning how someone comes out?
its whatever

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
new stills from his coming out music video

he says "This music video is unlike anything I’ve ever shot before. It’s art. It’s process. Of trying new shit. Of exploring. Of co-directing. Of angelic endings. It’s coming this coming Monday and I can’t wait for u to see it."

Lets see if he makes out with a guy or their is a love interest

Attachments

randomphotog

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
new stills from his coming out music video

he says "This music video is unlike anything I’ve ever shot before. It’s art. It’s process. Of trying new shit. Of exploring. Of co-directing. Of angelic endings. It’s coming this coming Monday and I can’t wait for u to see it."

Lets see if he makes out with a guy or their is a love interest
And turns out the song is okay but the video is not (in my opinion anyway)

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And turns out the song is okay but the video is not (in my opinion anyway)
Gosh.. just saw the video

The video is all over the place. I dont get the gender bending stuff and wearing a dress and make up. Is he leaning towards non binary like Sam Smith ? Also his imagery of queerness is so straight man coded.

The video is not okay and it seems neither is he. I wish him well though on his journey.

mindofashepherd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eh not really, it’s no one’s place to assume someone’s sexuality.
Well it is because I like other animals have an in built curiosity, I also have pheromones and signals from body language and tell tale signs someone is gay or interested in me. Why are you demonising nature? Everyone makes assumptions and judges, if you don’t then you’re not telling the truth. We don’t walk round with badges on us, and I don’t have a bio littered with labels on social media either (cringe). I’ve always had a type and have never been wrong about my gaydar, when experimenting with guys growing up and with otherwise “straight” guys growing older. I like to meet guys in real life and I’ve only asked if men are gay or bi when drunk. Out of most of the guys I’ve been with I’d say I’ve officially known their sexuality few and far between. Maybe 3 of them. We are all curious in terms of wanting to know more about eachother and we all have a sense for these things. Don’t deny your feelings, and don’t deny humans are animals. Other animals are gay too and they don’t use language to ask. No different to us.

Reactions: takem1

mindofashepherd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's interesting how Lauv timed his coming out with new music release. He could've let his music speak for itself and let people find out that he is bi through his music and lyrics.

The new song sucks btw.
I think he can do what he likes personally. As long as it’s not unlawful or illegal, then you can judge but that’s on you. You are entitled to your opinion!

mindofashepherd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hadn’t realised he came out, the thing is there’s no right time to come out. Even for yourself, you can argue you should’ve done it sooner or should’ve waited. There’s just no right time. Is all that matters is people should support others who have because it helps crack the stigma and maybe one day people won’t have such a hang up about sexuality.

looselystanding

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lauv just posted himself with a wedgie, weird that this isn’t the first instance. Originally happened in 2019 & now finally again today! So if you’re into wedgies/underwear this is truly for you, I love him and god this is really hot.. think he has a wedgie fetish? 5D233633-DF7A-4612-A4AF-BF6B9609D765.jpeg
BFC3F2CE-3084-4814-B253-C5DD4018D51F.jpeg

victorsaunders123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight