Laszlo kiraly - wabba junior world champion

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I preferred his body when he wasn’t so roided up. Now he looks like he could burst or have a heart attack any second. But he’s still hot. Idk why he’s never had an OnlyFans tho considering he used to cam and has a sex tape out there. How many inches would you guys say his cock is, somewhere between 7-8? It’s not huge, but it looks pretty big
I noticed too a change in his appearance as he progressed in competing; maybe he just aged, maybe it’s due to steroids.
LK_comp.jpg

Personally, I prefer his previous look when aesthetics was prevalent. Unfortunately, NPC increased the weight limits for Classic Physique; now e.g. a competitor who is 188 cm (6'2") tall can reach 109.8 kg (242 lbs). I find difficult to call somebody like this “classic” (as a reference, Arnold Schwarzenegger was 188 cm / 106.6 kg).
Therefore I expect bigger, more roided and less aesthetic bodybuilders in the future of Classic Physique. Ironically, this category was invented to address the complaint that bodybuilders in the Open category are too bloated.
Nice work, NPC; how to ruin a good idea :weary_face:.

cookiemonsterasap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I really miss those days when he wasn't all super ripped and his face was just naturally handsome.

Don't get me wrong, he's still incredibly hot now with his massive shredded body. But it's such a shame that I was too young and clueless back when he was on BestFlex, doing cam shows and making custom videos for cash.

I wouldn't have minded shelling out a big load of money for a chance to experience the perfection of this guy.