Lando Norris (formula One)

Outrun97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like it. He attended the Monte-Carlo Masters Final today with Portuguese model Margarida Corceiro who he has been seen with a lot lately...

View attachment 128330821
Couldn't they just be friends?

Anyway, this guy is clearly gay, his reaction to that baseball player Paul Goldschmidt proves it, but I would understand if he wants to have a fake girlfriend.

The world of motorsport (especially F1) is extremely homophobic, in 70 years there has never been an openly gay driver, either active or retired. It's sad that in 2024 we can't live our true sexuality in the sports world

YeetusMyMeatus

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Couldn't they just be friends?

Anyway, this guy is clearly gay, his reaction to that baseball player Paul Goldschmidt proves it, but I would understand if he wants to have a fake girlfriend.

The world of motorsport (especially F1) is extremely homophobic, in 70 years there has never been an openly gay driver, either active or retired. It's sad that in 2024 we can't live our true sexuality in the sports world

There has been Mike Beuttler and Lella Lombardi.

And a Portuguese supermodel from the same modelling agency as his last girlfriend and Gasly's current one is an interesting choice of "friend"; I'm sure they can bond over their shared love of Call of Duty and paddleball...

Outrun97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There has been Mike Beuttler and Lella Lombardi.

And a Portuguese supermodel from the same modelling agency as his last girlfriend and Gasly's current one is an interesting choice of "friend"; I'm sure they can bond over their shared love of Call of Duty and paddleball...
I only meant men and Mike Beuttler never really came out as gay publicly. So no openly gay male drivers

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LMcNffc2000