Kyle Abrams - Love is Blind

OAD

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI: I bought his $21 where he essentially teases in the text about having a hard on and it was definitely not worth it - you couldn't see a thing as he just rubbed himself through his underwear, and he wasn't even hard. I'm sure he'll show more over time, but I'd be careful about buying stuff for now.

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FYI: I bought his $21 where he essentially teases in the text about having a hard on and it was definitely not worth it - you couldn't see a thing as he just rubbed himself through his underwear, and he wasn't even hard. I'm sure he'll show more over time, but I'd be careful about buying stuff for now.
was he hard and just has a small dick maybe?

b4da5h

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone buy the blowjob one or we just being scammed like most of them
I bought it. Waste of money. You see absolutely nothing. Some chick is giving him a bj under the covers. All you see is his torso. This is the last video I will buy from him.

Damiencalvin1986

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. I paid for a bj video
And it was someone under covers and you don't see anything. He then deleted the comment I wrote.

Reactions: OAD

Am2pmAllNite

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought it. Waste of money. You see absolutely nothing. Some chick is giving him a bj under the covers. All you see is his torso. This is the last video I will buy from him.
I think this is just him getting comfortable. Hes shown more in the last week that hes been on than many other people on OF. Yes, you're not seeing exactly what we want, but it seems to be getting closer.

I am remaining optimistic. We'll see what happens. He has always given me the exhibitionist vibe.

Corkles

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He said in his People magazine story that he will never post a frontal. Buy with caution.

Reactions: X_rozen_x