Kurt Caz - Youtuber

jksuper

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've watched lots of his videos and have not heard a single thing remotely homophobic...
So whoever told you that should probably provide the evidence rather than just an empty accusation.
I’ve not heard anything homophobic but in his video 2gringos try coco in Columbia (10:15) he does say he doesn’t believe in covid but respects social distancing and other ant covid measures for the locals and obey local rules customs. I think that’s fair enough as this video is from March and he may not have kept abreast with world events - and may of been sucked into the entire covid conspiracy bs
It was a single off the cuff comment and he may be better informed now

anyway he looks gorgeous and I’d love to worship him and his fat saffa blond cock
His accent is so damn sexy

Kriskub615

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or maybe Colombian women...since that is who he is currently fucking.
So maybe we shouldn't be trusting the opinion of someone who set up their account a few days ago.... probably just to post this deluded comment.
how would u know? i have seen him roll in the sand almost naked and buzzed he sure looked happy... with a thick black guy ...

Reactions: deleted5267431
D

deleted5267431

I've watched lots of his videos and have not heard a single thing remotely homophobic...
So whoever told you that should probably provide the evidence rather than just an empty accusation.
Exactly,but most of the time when someone says "they heard" blah,blah,blah it's mostly themselves saying it to either get more info for their own self or just to start gossip. Everytime i hear or read someone say "they've heard" then i know it is BS

laneeric

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is sucha nice guy actually. i really enjoy his videos and i find him SO sexy and unproblematic. I would love to see him naked
Hey tok_tok - I love watching Kurt Caz's videos - interesting to watch and also, he is freakin hot and often goes shirtless in his videos especially when he is on the beach. He IS naked in one video from August 21, 2021, titled "Voodoo in Haiti Gone Wrong" (25 minutes) on his channel - and he is asked to strip naked for a voodoo ceremony in a hut - his junk is blurred (unfortunately), but it is still hot to see - also his reactions. There is a sense of real danger in parts of the video, especially in the moments leading up to the ceremony and right after (sometimes Kurt goes into situations or neighborhoods where it may be sketchy in terms of crime, etc). Worth watching (I wonder if there is an unblurred version out there!)