Kshuman007 (keli Shuman)

SdrehSyug

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As soon as someone confirms that his actual naked ass is being posted on his OF, I will subscribe and post here. I’m not these other guys who are satisfied with slightly riskier Instagram content on Onlyfans for what he’s charging.

SdrehSyug

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are a couple on his OF. I crop this down to just his butt, go sub to see the full pic. ;)
This actually makes me NOT want to subscribe. This is definitely Top 5 weirdest/pettiest posts I’ve ever seen.

This actually makes me NOT want to subscribe. This is definitely Top 5 weirdest/pettiest posts I’ve ever seen.
Thank god someone feels the same i was gonna say it but didn't wanna seem dramatic. what an asshole

Is someone subscribed to him and if so are there pics of his front on there?? Also would you be willing to share?

Reactions: stitchygonz

Alexstorm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have ben subscribe for 2 months and honestly, probably the last. Unless he bring the cost to $5-7 as he has not shown anything really explicit ( and yes I am aware that hes posting what he is comfortable with) but almost the same content you find on his Instagram. Definitely not a only fans to subscribe yet, I would wait a bit more to see where he goes.

Reactions: NetNeutrality