Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How was it? How does it compare to Crystal?
I haven't been to Island in a while, but it has several hot and cold pools in addition to dry sauna and steam in the wet area, plus a cold shower right outside sauna. Looking but not a lot of activity. Crystal has only steam and no attendants and so much going on

• Love
Reactions: Venuslove2010

i-feel-fantastic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did he actually assault someone? The police are charging him for sexual assault but according to the article, “he engaged in sexual activity with someone while giving a massage”

If it really was non-consensual, then great. Fuck that guy. If he’s being charged by the police for sexual assault when the contact was consensual, that’s really shitty.
So either he's guilty of sexual assault, or prostitution.

CaptainAmazing999

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So either he's guilty of sexual assault, or prostitution.
...or else the person getting the body scrub didn't understand that the employee would be handling his ass cheeks, balls, etc. during the scrub and considered that sexual assault.

Reactions: Jon1971 and dbd1830

Globes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm heading to Riverside Spa in Annandale tomorrow mid-morning. It's been a while and I'm excited for a session before it starts warming up for the spring.

i-feel-fantastic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...or else the person getting the body scrub didn't understand that the employee would be handling his ass cheeks, balls, etc. during the scrub and considered that sexual assault.
I’ve gotten body scrubs at King’s Spa a few times. They never touched the genital region at all.

Reactions: sider

Saint22

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't been to Island in a while, but it has several hot and cold pools in addition to dry sauna and steam in the wet area, plus a cold shower right outside sauna. Looking but not a lot of activity. Crystal has only steam and no attendants and so much going on
anyone planning on going to Crystal Spa tomorrow? also whats the best time to go on a friday? TY

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don’t they know that a scrub with cock & ass play is a bonus!!

sorbo

Cherished Member
Media
Went to wi spa a could of weeks ago and man the eye candy damnnnn too bad its hard to play there.

I disagree -- I think it's great that play is NOT accepted at Wi Spa and it will get you thrown out and banned. It's a very unique environment, busy, hot guys galore all naked and most of them straight. If it was a sexualized environment, 90%+ of the people who go there, wouldn't, and it would totally destroy the atmosphere and the reason you enjoy it.

There are plenty of other spas in Los Angeles that are sexual.

nycwill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I disagree -- I think it's great that play is NOT accepted at Wi Spa and it will get you thrown out and banned. It's a very unique environment, busy, hot guys galore all naked and most of them straight. If it was a sexualized environment, 90%+ of the people who go there, wouldn't, and it would totally destroy the atmosphere and the reason you enjoy it.

There are plenty of other spas in Los Angeles that are sexual.
Hell yes. I went to Wi Spa a couple of months ago during a trip through LA. It's fantastic and underscores how bad the NYC K-spas have gotten post-Covid -- patronized mainly by shameless, stalker-ish dudes in total disrepair who treat them as their personal cruising grounds and drive away everyone else. Was awesome to be at a well-run place with chill individuals who knew how to comport themselves.