RomanDobrev84

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Trans
He's a straight man with kids, not sure if he's still with their baby mama tho

His onlyfans content is something like this:

Main feed:
750 pictures: like 80% of them are pictures that could be posted on Instagram, 19.9% frontal nudes with flaccid penis, and 0.1% nudes with erections (like three pics total)

260 videos: 95% of them are boring and short previews, 5% are nice and long (mostly the older ones when he wasn't selling them privately), and are all BTS from photoshoots

There are no collabs in his main feed, and his last few posts are always promo for other onlyfans creators, presumably managed by the same people that manage his account. Fortunately those posts disappear after a few days but they're still annoying to have in your feed

As for his private content: he's okay with requests, but he's still not doing anything sexual with other guys other than a little bit of touching and as far as I know his hole is still virgin. If you like vanilla solo content you're probably going to like what he's willing to offer, but if you want hardcore gay stuff then check this thread again in like a year because it's not happening anytime soon. What I'm 100% sure it's gonna happen early next year is more daring collabs with other girls

btw, I know a photographer who is desperate to make some gay content with him (handjob / bj), but hasn't had any luck yet (he has worked with him several times). Let's wish him luck lol

overall I'm hopeful that he will get there, now the question is when? because it took him like three years to finally post a picture with a semi-erection
What is this photographer's name? I think I know him)))

And another thing. They write here that Konstantin is not gay, but I saw unambiguous videos where he and guys do something frank and interesting.... He is one hundred percent gay!

Reactions: yingxiong

RandyGolfman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's a straight man with kids, not sure if he's still with their baby mama tho

His onlyfans content is something like this:

Main feed:
750 pictures: like 80% of them are pictures that could be posted on Instagram, 19.9% frontal nudes with flaccid penis, and 0.1% nudes with erections (like three pics total)

260 videos: 95% of them are boring and short previews, 5% are nice and long (mostly the older ones when he wasn't selling them privately), and are all BTS from photoshoots

There are no collabs in his main feed, and his last few posts are always promo for other onlyfans creators, presumably managed by the same people that manage his account. Fortunately those posts disappear after a few days but they're still annoying to have in your feed

As for his private content: he's okay with requests, but he's still not doing anything sexual with other guys other than a little bit of touching and as far as I know his hole is still virgin. If you like vanilla solo content you're probably going to like what he's willing to offer, but if you want hardcore gay stuff then check this thread again in like a year because it's not happening anytime soon. What I'm 100% sure it's gonna happen early next year is more daring collabs with other girls

btw, I know a photographer who is desperate to make some gay content with him (handjob / bj), but hasn't had any luck yet (he has worked with him several times). Let's wish him luck lol

overall I'm hopeful that he will get there, now the question is when? because it took him like three years to finally post a picture with a semi-erection
There is no exact answer about his sexuality. If you think married to a woman and having kids is straight, remember that Thiago Lazzarato has a daughter from the previous marriage.

Reactions: yingxiong

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
#konstantin kostyn from  ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
#konstantin kostyn from  ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

GFDo0SLWoAAsbTv

GE4r995XcAAinM9

GAO4rTXWIAAtHgm

GBfXw1dWcAA06xe