Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media

Markus.Bittencourt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I could get in these events cameras are allowed. Hence why we have these gifs and photos.
The cameras are not allowed on the GAY events that Koju participates. In these one he probably goes full nude and to respect the actors privacy and because japan censors nudity they don’t allow cameras there. It’s just a guess…

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
From what I could get in these events cameras are allowed. Hence why we have these gifs and photos.
The cameras are not allowed on the GAY events that Koju participates. In these one he probably goes full nude and to respect the actors privacy and because japan censors nudity they don’t allow cameras there. It’s just a guess…
I would imagine that in all the non-gay events, there are still slips and fallouts based on the tomfoolery going on. Plus I will take whatever I can get of this gorgeous man!

thicklikeboba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Required2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He posted this in his stories on ig. I used google translate. There actually are fliers on his Twitter account where they say you can’t record at certain times and whatnot. The sexy shit we don’t get to see! I wonder what’s happening at those times?! Why is no one over there sneaking footage ?! IMG_2597.jpeg

onetooth79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted this in his stories on ig. I used google translate. There actually are fliers on his Twitter account where they say you can’t record at certain times and whatnot. The sexy shit we don’t get to see! I wonder what’s happening at those times?! Why is no one over there sneaking footage ?! View attachment 124259381
cause japan anything can be strict on filming/pictures. If fans get caught trying to they'll most likely be banned/kicked out of these events. Plus in general, they're very respectful to the rules and the performers. I wouldn't be surprised if the people around you would find it disrespectful if they saw you filming/taking pictures.