Koda Kammer

WhoLetTheDogsOut

Admired Member
Media
What do you mean? He's pure sex if you ask me. Everything about him makes me horny. Or do you mean he isn't posting hyper sexualised content, i.e. queer baiting, like other influencers?

WE get horny, not him. I think I get what OP means. It seems, or at least his content makes it seem, like his only focus is training and studying. Like girls (or boys, or whatever) don't even exist. Maybe he's just very driven, maybe he's just very private about his personal and dating life, or maybe he genuinely doesn't have interest in dating/hookiung up, etc. Like you can tell with other influencers how getting girls is a big reason why they train or got into the influencer business (i.e. Austin Dunham), it doesn't seem to be the case with Koda. Whatever the reason, good for him, seems to be doing well.

Reactions: Justingl

big_john_thomas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're both right, he's interested in studying and training. He's already got the girl so doesn't need to post that kind of stuff.

getting girls is a big reason why they train or got into the influencer business (i.e. Austin Dunham), it doesn't seem to be the case with Koda. Whatever the reason, good for him, seems to be doing well.

Yeah he's said his motivation comes from being an incredibly small and weak kid who got bullied

bcziii

Legendary Member
Media
So...I just came across this dude by pure accident. I had a typo in my YouTube search and his channel was one of the results that came up. Just as I was clicking out of that page, his profile caught my eye and my horny ass had to go back for a second look.

And now I'm literally obsessed. The dude makes me so fucking horny.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WE get horny, not him. I think I get what OP means. It seems, or at least his content makes it seem, like his only focus is training and studying. Like girls (or boys, or whatever) don't even exist. Maybe he's just very driven, maybe he's just very private about his personal and dating life, or maybe he genuinely doesn't have interest in dating/hookiung up, etc. Like you can tell with other influencers how getting girls is a big reason why they train or got into the influencer business (i.e. Austin Dunham), it doesn't seem to be the case with Koda. Whatever the reason, good for him, seems to be doing well.
I think a lot of the guys on this website seem to forget that not all of these fitness / model guys we crave and drool over have or want to start an onlyfans or show and do more sexual type of content on their Instagram or Twitter accounts. Just because we're always thinking of them in a sexual way doesn't mean they "all" have the same mindset to put themselves out there like that.

Don't get me wrong, I guarantee these hot young guys jerk off and have sex. But they have sex with girls because 95% of these fitness guys we talk about on this website are all FULLY straight! Not closet gay, not bi, or bi curious. Yes there are a lot of fitness guys who in the beginning said no to onlyfans, then later on started one. Or instead of doing onlyfans, some of them changed things up and started teasing their followers on Instagram by prancing around in skin tight boxer briefs like Richard Duchon does. But for a lot of the other ones it doesn't even come across their mind to get into all of that.

And for a lot of the really young fitness guys under 25 they probably raise their eyebrow scratching their heads disgusted when they receive sexual messages or requests, because what's on their minds is posting their interest in fitness and sharing it with others. Not fulfilling the sexual desires of a bunch of men who are old enough to be their fathers.

big_john_thomas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was complaining the other day about people admiring his pits, then a few days later he creates a YouTube video that opens with this image. I think he likes the attention. I also noticed he's engaging more positively with guys who post flirtatious comments .

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 12.14.14.png

ce287004fd4d741b54b4fe24a0b92f48.jpeg