Kj apa?

Hello2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Karen Gillan & Zoë Chao To Topline MRC Comedy ‘Let’s Have Kids!’ From Adam Sztykiel

EXCLUSIVE: Karen Gillan (Guardians of the Galaxy franchise) and Zoë Chao (Nightbitch) will lead the cast of Let’s Have Kids!, a feature comedy from MRC that’s heading into production this week.

Marking the directorial debut of Black Adam and Due Date scribe Adam Sztykiel, pic’s ensemble also includes Sam Richardson (The Afterparty) Max Greenfield (The Neighborhood), K.J. Apa (Riverdale), Ed Begley Jr. (Young Sheldon) and Oscar winner Mary Steenburgen (Nightmare Alley).

Attachments

Reactions: Agent Zuckerguss

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Karen Gillan & Zoë Chao To Topline MRC Comedy ‘Let’s Have Kids!’ From Adam Sztykiel

EXCLUSIVE: Karen Gillan (Guardians of the Galaxy franchise) and Zoë Chao (Nightbitch) will lead the cast of Let’s Have Kids!, a feature comedy from MRC that’s heading into production this week.

Marking the directorial debut of Black Adam and Due Date scribe Adam Sztykiel, pic’s ensemble also includes Sam Richardson (The Afterparty) Max Greenfield (The Neighborhood), K.J. Apa (Riverdale), Ed Begley Jr. (Young Sheldon) and Oscar winner Mary Steenburgen (Nightmare Alley).
Here's my theories for the movie: Karen and Zoe, both eager to start a family, are either
a) in a friendly race, turned rivalry, to see who can have children first, with Max and KJ being their respective partners in this endeavor.
b) They consider a series of potential fathers for the baby, and KJ is among the candidates.

Either way, we could get some KJ booty during a sex scene, and some of Max's ass wouldn't hurt at all either.

OMG, what if KJ just went full Kiwi for this?!!!

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I hope he's the slutty town playboy. But it's more likely that he's like a youth pastor lmao.

Hello2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's my theories for the movie: Karen and Zoe, both eager to start a family, are either
a) in a friendly race, turned rivalry, to see who can have children first, with Max and KJ being their respective partners in this endeavor.
b) They consider a series of potential fathers for the baby, and KJ is among the candidates.

Either way, we could get some KJ booty during a sex scene, and some of Max's ass wouldn't hurt at all either.

OMG, what if KJ just went full Kiwi for this?!!!
which means "full kiwi"?

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm definitely wrong since he was engaged to a girl and had a child, but he gives me bisexual vibes
I mean he could still be bisexual. He seems very comfortable kissing his friends.

Side note. A person doesn't stop being bisexual just because they're in a relationship with a person of the opposite gender.