Kit harington

Dude3D

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's supposed to be a series regular in industry season 3, but imdb lists him in 1 episode, so i think he'll just show up, hump somebody, and then leave. lol. i imagine he's too expensive to pay for a lot of episodes because industry's a smaller show.

but in any case, he'll probably show some skin in this case

Reactions: Glaio

Seven7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GLjTU6haYAAUMDi

He looks so fuckable here my god.

Dude3D

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the play's own London website:

GUIDANCE​

Slave Play is recommended for those aged 16 and above.
This play contains nudity, sexual content, simulated sexual violence, and racially violent language.
well if he shows his dick on a stage in front of thousands of people every night for three or four months, that means he's proud of what he's got, which means it ain't small.

lol. i'm making lots of assumptions here, but... you know. why not?

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
well if he shows his dick on a stage in front of thousands of people every night for three or four months, that means he's proud of what he's got, which means it ain't small.

lol. i'm making lots of assumptions here, but... you know. why not?
in the original the frontal nudity was brief and barely visible due to lighting choices, only people at the very front could see anything. So I would temper your expectations

Reactions: Glaio

timeinwonderland

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's also part of a noble family. The Harington baronets of Ridlington. His Dad is the 15th baronet.

Some aristos can be arrogant/snobby anyway, not saying Kit and his wife are, but that's been the stereotype. Kit seems like a cool guy though, but you are still a peasant to him lol.
He’s also a direct descendant of John Harrington who was a godson of Elizabeth I (Henry VIII’s daughter). He then went on to invent the literal first ever version of the toilet. Crazy times.

Reactions: Kizzo2002

Dude3D

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s also a direct descendant of John Harrington who was a godson of Elizabeth I (Henry VIII’s daughter). He then went on to invent the literal first ever version of the toilet. Crazy times.

And he's wealthy, nice looking, and (I think) has a nice package. I know a guy on here said it's average, but I've seen a pretty big bulge outline in some of his outfits he's had on.

Reactions: timeinwonderland