Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’m sad to say, I think he’s officially a scammer. At least, he scammed me.
I had subbed to his OF before and I bought a private jerk vid for $35. I re-subbed a month ago because I was eager to get a vid like the ass spreading Bel Ami vid. Originally he asked for $100 for 20 minutes. I told him it was too expensive. Then he said $60 for 5-10 minutes (more than last time but still I wanted to see that hole!) I agreed and sent him an extra $5 tip. He told me he’d send the video the next day after working out and then proceeded to forget about the interaction. He posted several times on his Instagram story promoting the onlyfans page, and his new venture, NFTs *fucking eyeroll*. I messaged him a few times in good faith and he didn’t check any. He also rose his sub price to $50, which I definitely noped out of. I asked if he was just scamming now, but no response or even login to the website for a full week.
It sucks but whatever. I’m sad cause I’ve happily supported in the past but of course I understand that I’m not ‘owed’ anything.
He has some great cock pics and still I think one of the hottest uncut cocks out there, but I think he’s really just a hustler. Out for whatever money he can get, especially now with this weird NFT shit.
He’s still hot, just be weary if you choose to do any transactions with him.
*I have message screenshots if needed.

Amitay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This type of onlyfans scammer will eventually succumb to the demand when people start leaving him. So dont buy anything from his private videos. Its a deal that he will soon has to stay relevant.

Reactions: Boyaju and 10889581