Kirill Dowidoff

D

deleted679701

Why would either of them do such a heinous thing, retire. They are still 20-somethings!

D

deleted679701

Roman changed his name because of the leaks of his nudes photos...was'nt good for the modeling business

That doesn't sound plausible, he and Kirill (who both have changed their names, for some reason) have some nude modeling. Roman had nudes leak, but Kirill didn't (afaik). And I think Roman did nude modeling after the leaks.

eisbar1

Superior Member
Media
The photographer on Roman's most recent shoot posted that he was honored to do it as it was his last photo shoot before retiring from the modeling business and moving on to a new career.

Reactions: Antoniooo

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The photographer on Roman's most recent shoot posted that he was honored to do it as it was his last photo shoot before retiring from the modeling business and moving on to a new career.

I have noticed that Roman's FB lists a travel company as his employer. Perhaps he didn't like the lifestyle of modeling, or felt that the money he was making didn't justify the level of work. Could have had some bad experiences with photographers. I hear that is rampant in male modeling.

In reality, he could have a regular job and make money on the side with Youtube, onlyfans and occasional fitness gigs, with greater control over his schedule, a more reliable income and whatnot.

Still, I am devastated. Man is breathtaking.

how disappointing, I do hope he returns back

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz