PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went yesterday from 3pm to 9pm and had a nice relaxing time overall. There were about four guys stroking on the DL in the steamroom throughout my visit and a handful of others who clearly loved showing off. I did both.

My only issue was with the heavyset guy who kept on staring at me while in steamroom and locker room, making me feel uncomfortable. People need to ease up when you aren’t getting the vibe back in return.

DarthB8ter

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My only issue was with the heavyset guy who kept on staring at me while in steamroom and locker room, making me feel uncomfortable. People need to ease up when you aren’t getting the vibe back in return.
That’s what’s ruined visits for me before - sometimes I just want to chill and relax, but there can be guys that are kinda creepy and aggressive - even if you aren’t showing interest. Ruins it for me.

Reactions: chiguyjay

Braunlow

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I will be headed to Chicago in May ( during the week) and am interested in going to the spa for a body scrub. I have had them in Vegas and LA, and they are heavenly. My question is for the members who have had a body scrub at the King Spa. Are the tables out in the open or are they in a separate room? It doesn't matter to me, but I was just wondering, since the scrubs I have had in Vegas and LA were in separate rooms, although the room at the Century in LA was visible from the showers. Is there a particular scrubber that you would recommend? Thanks.