Kingnate___

mascsissy91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's claiming another back angle. has anyone seen this one? View attachment 83920451
I'm not paying $25 to watch the back of a man fuck a girl in missionary for 55 seconds. I see he charges a premium on ass content. Good thing I'm a dick loving bottom.

chap1590

Superior Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, something is off I foolishly paid for the $20 second vid he posted a couple of days ago, what is up with the price jump for seeing his ass. Only for 55 seconds. Bro, come on, be really real why charge us $25 for 55 seconds. Make that make sense. I’m noticing he is posting a lot more sporadic now and not the daily uploads he used to do. Just my opinion.

lilda22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, something is off I foolishly paid for the $20 second vid he posted a couple of days ago, what is up with the price jump for seeing his ass. Only for 55 seconds. Bro, come on, be really real why charge us $25 for 55 seconds. Make that make sense. I’m noticing he is posting a lot more sporadic now and not the daily uploads he used to do. Just my opinion.
can you send to me or post it here?

x-j-2

Superior Member
Media
post the video or leave it on the playground
well since you asked so nicely:

the video was only 45sec.

it was handheld and shaky so you couldn't really see much.

i screencapped because those were the very few shots you could see the most of Nate.

i won't be posting anything else in here if this is the vibe.

*peace*

mascsissy91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He so annoying. 90% of his videos he's barely visible in the damn video. Why I stopped bothering buying his shit half the time. But thanks for sharing @Eris.M
Same. His older content was a lot cheaper and we got full frontal. The body and dick is what we want to see. I'm not paying $20 to see a POV angle of a girl sucking you off.