Killian

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s shooting with Adrien Kute apparently.
Pascal might be in the need of scouting his new gold mine.

Let’s see how this works.. he stopped working with the other guys to focus exclusively on Killian cause the other models didn’t have the same success

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do we know about Pascal's new model .... Has he done nude photography before? Is he also a personal trainer like Killian ?? Spill the tea!

Reactions: kev2001

zimbaman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very funny. When Killian is overflowing with too much testosterone, he starts speaking Spanish and then English.

View attachment 125449911
what a total freakin hunk.
with that sound hitting his solid-muscle abs at 0:36, he can do that tv ad without any sound effects.

Reactions: kev2001 and Kilson

BlondHunk

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More
also love when he flexes in a tanktop. this is from '23 xmas.
and its true: a sexy muscled hairy chest - beats all the rest.

I also like his stand against tattoos.
he is right, a perfect body needs nothing and it only distracts.

zimbaman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. Sometimes a simple selfie is more precious to us than an overpriced photo of Pascal.
I think there is a big difference. each form is beautiful and both compliment each other,
actually with models like Killian they even enhance each other because you get to see how
incredible he looks both in the professional camera lens but just the same in regular life.

Pascal is an artist and he creates amazing photos that show the beauty of the human form.
Selfies are moments or even feelings that also give a different personal perspective.
I like to see what an artist can "get" out of such a perfect male form and he is really excellent

Reactions: kev2001 and Kilson

wh1t3ros3

Legendary Member
Media
I think there is a big difference. each form is beautiful and both compliment each other,
actually with models like Killian they even enhance each other because you get to see how
incredible he looks both in the professional camera lens but just the same in regular life.

Pascal is an artist and he creates amazing photos that show the beauty of the human form.
Selfies are moments or even feelings that also give a different personal perspective.
I like to see what an artist can "get" out of such a perfect male form and he is really excellent
I would say Pascal creates amazing photos that show the beauty of the male* form. It is quite clear given the lack of female subjects in his photography, that whatever he sees in men, he does not see in women.

Reactions: Kilson and kev2001

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Freeman’s work has been repetitive lately. At least pascal has changed it up a bit with every Killian’s book.
How many books does one really need being shot in the Outback ??

At least Freeman’s work is far more accessible and I can get more of his books compared to what you’d pay for one of Pascal’s

Kilson

Loved Member
Media
Freeman’s work has been repetitive lately. At least pascal has changed it up a bit with every Killian’s book.
How many books does one really need being shot in the Outback ??

At least Freeman’s work is far more accessible and I can get more of his books compared to what you’d pay for one of Pascal’s

Certes Freeman continue sur la même esthétique et on reconnaît immédiatement ses photos.

Mais il a le génie de rendre extrêmement érotiques des hommes qui ne seraient pas forcément très beaux au naturel.

Et pour ça il est précieux.