Killian

emprex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Isn’t that video the same he’s been selling for years now ?? There were two or three behind the scenes videos from his first books that he sold individually back in the day. He put them all together in a 9 to 11 minutes a few years ago and he’s been reselling them time and time again
but, does they show frontal nude?

zimbaman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my killian story:

A few years ago in paris we are sitting in a random cafe. I go inside to order, it is late morning but still very few people. then in a corner I spot someone with sunglasses and a cap. just by the stuble and the muscular chest and arms in a t-shirt I suspect its him. He was reading something maybe a contract or some invoice.
I go up to him because of course I recognize him - its his face and body Ive seen in so many hot photos.
so I say excuse-moi killian, Im a big fan.
He did a little smile looking up and said "even with this you can know its me?" pointing to his hat and sunglasses. I said oui beinsur. and to that he gave a small bicep flex pointing to me and said "so you are a true fan". his biceps are hot, totally masculine energy. also his smell was nice whatever he put on.
actually love that he is a little cocky and arrogant naturally he has star quality.
he just has that extra something even beyond how hot he looks. but I can guess his sharpness in attitude is not for everyone.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my killian story:

A few years ago in paris we are sitting in a random cafe. I go inside to order, it is late morning but still very few people. then in a corner I spot someone with sunglasses and a cap. just by the stuble and the muscular chest and arms in a t-shirt I suspect its him. He was reading something maybe a contract or some invoice.
I go up to him because of course I recognize him - its his face and body Ive seen in so many hot photos.
He did a little smile looking up and said "even with this you can know its me?" pointing to his hat and sunglasses. I said oui beinsur. and to that he gave a small bicep flex pointing to me and said "so you are a true fan". his biceps are hot, totally masculine energy. also his smell was nice whatever he put on.
actually love that he is a little cocky and arrogant naturally he has star quality.
he just has that extra something even beyond how hot he looks. but I can guess his sharpness in attitude is not for everyone.
Did you ask for a pic ?? Did he say anything else ??? Was he in his own ??

zimbaman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you ask for a pic ?? Did he say anything else ??? Was he in his own ??
yes on his own and no I didnt ask him for a pic, a. its cringe, b. I dont think he would do it.
I think he liked being noticed then, but now Im not so sure because it prob happens to him much more with reaching half a million followers on ig.

Reactions: kev2001

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
€75 for a calendar of recycled outtakes is insane. His 2020 calendar was like half that price and had never before seen photos then.
Yeap. Can’t believe people are still paying those large sums of money. I might consider it for a book, but for a calendar ?? Heck I might as well choose 12 pics I like from his insta and print my own

Chakinonga

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my killian story:

How lovely!

Reactions: kev2001

douseedee

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my killian story:

The oui-oui baguette energy of this story is excellent! It's good that he was nice to you.

Reactions: Popore and kev2001