Kieran Kaine Hayler * Male Model / Stripper

BigBoyBaker

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any new butt or hole shots? Occasionally I reactivate his OF account.
The most recent one that i posted on the sofa with his legs up showing hole was the last one that i know of but not sure about anything recent :( if anyone knows of any new content vids or snaps maybe he posts very infrequent

Reactions: Marilynluvah

BigBoyBaker

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He has some good content on there sometimes slow at uploading, havn't seen much off his page for a couple of weeks and wouldn't mind seeing what he's posted recently if anyone has anything

BoiButt

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
On his onlyfans there is a video where he talks about his stripper days and how he used to get off on guys touching his dick then reveals he even let one guy suck him off after a show and how he almost slept with a famous gay celeb but chickened it at the last minute.

surprised it hasn't hit the press.

smhughes1985

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On his onlyfans there is a video where he talks about his stripper days and how he used to get off on guys touching his dick then reveals he even let one guy suck him off after a show and how he almost slept with a famous gay celeb but chickened it at the last minute.

Please share

BigBoyBaker

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

OW please share if have it