Kevin hejnas

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can you see what I see
Why YES, and I thank you for pointing that out.
I too am a connoisseur of lanky muscle boys with VPLs, like the mouth-watering HAMISH JAMES!
:yum
hamish james.jpg

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The way this man could be rich from opening an OF and working out in his calvin Kleins… wouldn’t even need to post nudes
Maybe he's into that saying about how "it's easier to get a camel through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven."
(And it IS, after all, so awfully clear he won't be getting THOSE GLUTES :eek: through the eye of a needle!)
nasty glutes.jpg

ultimate863

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Imagine what he would be with out the internet. Nada.
??? Unless you're a manual worker, I don't think anyone would be fine without internet nowadays. But wait, Kevin is strong, he probably can survive being a manual worker without internet. Maybe you have a degradation kink, but at least degrade in a realistic way. lol What would you be without internet, jepe?

jepe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
??? Unless you're a manual worker, I don't think anyone would be fine without internet nowadays. But wait, Kevin is strong, he probably can survive being a manual worker without internet. Maybe you have a degradation kink, but at least degrade in a realistic way. lol What would you be without internet, jepe?
Take a breath…breathe. Good. Now count to ten.

• Haha
Reactions: ultimate863

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad that I have the internet ...
Because it allows me to ogle Kevin Hejnas, whilst also laughing about jepe's flaming other members.
kevin mad jepe.jpg

idontevankno

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The way this man could be rich from opening an OF and working out in his calvin Kleins… wouldn’t even need to post nudes
No he wouldn’t. The gays would complain that he’s charging too high a price for no nudes and if he ever did sell PPV it would leak and ruin it for everyone.

jepe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Golden1136