Kevin Guastella

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
I recently discovered this guy and his cohort of sexy Italian studs but I am so confused by all these fake fucking videos and this weird “Only4Fans” website with the “.gay” domain suffix. The whole thing seems scammy af, lol. Anyone care to explain what the deal is with these guys? I’d be much obliged!
As far as I'm aware, they're all straight but create content together. Most of the time they can't get hard and include simulated fucking. Very rarely is there actual fucking.

Reactions: wcfer24

kostek123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
read the thread, girl
no hablo spaghetti bby, also a lot can change in time. Maybe he had some big revelation about his content and changed or something like that xD Just wanted to ask for a fresh opinion, sorry to bother

Reactions: Blablah23

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
no hablo spaghetti bby, also a lot can change in time. Maybe he had some big revelation about his content and changed or something like that xD Just wanted to ask for a fresh opinion, sorry to bother
i don't mind asking for an update, but the latest description was provided by myself not even 24 hours ago and is right at the top of this page lol the odds of him changing his mind and starting to produce great content since yesterday are slim to none.

kostek123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't mind asking for an update, but the latest description was provided by myself not even 24 hours ago and is right at the top of this page lol the odds of him changing his mind and starting to produce great content since yesterday are slim to none.
yes, although I wouldn't call it directly an up-to-date description of the profile and its contents, but hey what are we going to spam about here now, let's go out and all admire this hot guy