Keith laue

axeten

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nah, dude clearly loves looking at himself thats definitely Narcissus.
But what a lovely cup bearer he would make for a Zeus!
In his defense, he is absolutely stunning and adorable so I can't blame him for looking at himself all the time. Looking at Keith Laue is one of my favorite activities! Something he and I have in common

CoBrosef

Superior Member
Media
this story has me CACKLING. he really said it’s not about her.
Dude never says anything about being a spouse. Like are they together? is he single?! Do they have an arrangement so he can get filled up at night by these daddy’s

Attachments

Zoiseth

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What reality show was he in? Also it’s crazy he still uploads videos to youtube weekly that get just tens or hundreds of views. I guess he has a never give up spirit. His instagram reels views are a bit higher.

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What reality show was he in? Also it’s crazy he still uploads videos to youtube weekly that get just tens or hundreds of views. I guess he has a never give up spirit. His instagram reels views are a bit higher.
Not sure if he's been in anything before but he's going to be in season 2 of a influencer reality competition show called 'Follow Me'.

TikTok - Make Your Day

themartinmiami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In that only fans, if I am seeing Keith for the first time, for sure I will say he is gay, the way he behaves around the other guys, his postures, his hands, the way he looks other guys and the vibe, for me is of a gay guy. Maybe he is bi, who knows. I would like to meet him in person to see what vibe I get from him. Hope I don't sound biase.