Keegan whicker (instagram model)

Wingman11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is pretty bad as an OF creator. I joined his account 10 days ago, and sent him a DM requesting a PPV and he has still not read the message.
He's busy spending other folks' money. He will get back to you after the transfer goes rhrough, he's bored, and/or funds run low. Whichever is first

Reactions: offlx

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
He is pretty bad as an OF creator. I joined his account 10 days ago, and sent him a DM requesting a PPV and he has still not read the message.
He really is. One of the most frustrating OF pages I've subscribed to. Absolutely gorgeous, so I made the mistake of signing up for a 3 month subscription (as my initial subscription - dumb). Every 4-6 weeks he'll start posting stuff as if he's about to get active, but he puts a stupid timer on his posts so they disappear after a day or two so you'll check it every day. But then he'll disappear for weeks at a time, so its a complete waste of time. Don't understand that strategy at all. I'm assuming its so he can keep reposting the same content over and over again as if it is new or something.

Why do the hottest guys have to be so dumb?

zeke357az

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He really is. One of the most frustrating OF pages I've subscribed to. Absolutely gorgeous, so I made the mistake of signing up for a 3 month subscription (as my initial subscription - dumb). Every 4-6 weeks he'll start posting stuff as if he's about to get active, but he puts a stupid timer on his posts so they disappear after a day or two so you'll check it every day. But then he'll disappear for weeks at a time, so its a complete waste of time. Don't understand that strategy at all. I'm assuming its so he can keep reposting the same content over and over again as if it is new or something.

Why do the hottest guys have to be so dumb?
He needs to pay rent. Starts posting then people think something new is happening then he ghosts. Classic OF bullshit.

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs to pay rent. Starts posting then people think something new is happening then he ghosts. Classic OF bullshit.
I don’t think he’s dumb at all. He’s got an engineering degree. I think he’s just unserious with this career path and since his bf is a doctor so their combined income allows them to live an okay lifestyle in this economy. Unless Pat needs to get a new job then Keegan might need to start hoeing again.

Reactions: 3vil3y3