Keegan allen

Periphery

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There’s a fuck ton of hot celebs who post religious pics and they aren’t right wing. Calm the fuck down.

he’s not saying anything anti gay or anti trans or racist, so shush
Wow, that's really alot of emotion for a person that doesn't even know you exist and would more than likely cringe the deepest of cringes at the thought of us even discussing him on a site like this.

That said, time will tell. Either way, I wasn't really checking for him since his PLL days and I'm really not checking for him now.

But I do hope you enjoy being his virtual bodyguard. Go girl!

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, that's really alot of emotion for a person that doesn't even know you exist and would more than likely cringe the deepest of cringes at the thought of us even discussing him on a site like this.

That said, time will tell. Either way, I wasn't really checking for him since his PLL days and I'm really not checking for him now.

But I do hope you enjoy being his virtual bodyguard. Go girl!
It's called being nice, try it.

Psilord905

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@LPSG Content Support maybe this thread should be shut down if people can’t behave.
You don't punish everyone for the jackassery of a few. There are those of us who behave and are here simply to see pics of Keegan and to discuss him. If you're going to advocate for something, how about shutting out those who are "misbehaving"?