Kaz.vander.ward

CallMeSir

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The number of male PTs, body builders and stacked fitness influencers who just so happen to spend weekends in Dubai and Abu Dahbi is suspiciously high
Same thing here in Saudi Arabia, the second someone leaves to Dubai we look at them differently because people only go there for Alchol or sex.

G.ram84

Expert Member
Media
He sent a new ppv today and supposedly he is showing full frontal, i have bought all his ppvs but I am not sure about this one because i don’t want to be disappointed again lol
It’s a wet white underwear frontal. You can see a bit of his dick and sorta make out the head

Im23XXzz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s a wet white underwear frontal. You can see a bit of his dick and sorta make out the head
He’s still pretty much a scammer, then? So disappointed by this. I didn’t think he was the scamming type.

You should ask for a refund, seriously.

Full-frontal means: “(of nudity or a nude figure) with full exposure of the front of the body:
"scenes of full-frontal nudity"

If he sold it as a full-frontal and yet he’s wearing underwear that’s just false information. He shouldn’t be allowed to just lie about that. That’s literally a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: ueberhau