ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
share please
I'd be happy to, except that I've already been warned against just mentioning my willingness to share content. Oop! I hope this doesn't count as another strike against me.

flex4me

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bit the bullet and paid the $25 for his Onlyfans. So far ... it's cute. He currently has eight pieces of media (5 photos, three video clips). There's a 30-second video of him brushing his teeth (mostly naked,) while holding a towel in front of his crotch. There's a 14 second video of him fully naked from behind as his walks from his living room to his terrace. He posted a picture of himself in front of the mirror, but the lower part of his body is cut off just as it reaches his dick (though you can see the very top of his dick).

There's also a 2:40 shower video behind a $30 paywall. You catch two quick glimpses of his erect dick, but he spends most of the video with his back facing the camera. He does jerk off at one point, but you don't see it because he's facing away from his camera. At one point, he turns and faces the camera, but he hides his erection between the folds of his shower curtain.

Verdict: definitely, absolutely NOT worth $25 AT ALL. Is he hot? Yep. Should you spend your money on his OF? Nope. Wait until he drops his prices to a reasonable amount ($10 MAX), then subscribe.
Thank you for the review. His OF is still $25 with only 16 posts -- looks like the most recent one was Oct 19 (almost 8 weeks ago). I guess if someone is super horned up for him then maybe it's worth the investment but I'm definitely going to wait and see if he lowers his price or posts more content.

Gaspass

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Absolutely not worth it. I asked for a jack off video or frontal and he replied yes. Then I asked for him to send me one to purchase, he replied it’s £500 ($620) I replied with laughing emojis and blocked him

Damian Urbina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for the review. His OF is still $25 with only 16 posts -- looks like the most recent one was Oct 19 (almost 8 weeks ago). I guess if someone is super horned up for him then maybe it's worth the investment but I'm definitely going to wait and see if he lowers his price or posts more content.
Can someone share me a link please.
I couldn't find him

Reactions: Mellownista953

ARTHEARTZ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who has hos nude content
I don’t think you will find anything to full nude on him. He overcharged on content for even a few seconds I heard, and his prices were outrageous. For the lack of quality/the prices I believe this lead to no one buying anything and so he just ended up quitting his page. He really thought he was that big of a professional to charge so much for such low level teasers.

Reactions: rrr_2695

99conna99

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I bit the bullet and paid the $25 for his Onlyfans. So far ... it's cute. He currently has eight pieces of media (5 photos, three video clips). There's a 30-second video of him brushing his teeth (mostly naked,) while holding a towel in front of his crotch. There's a 14 second video of him fully naked from behind as his walks from his living room to his terrace. He posted a picture of himself in front of the mirror, but the lower part of his body is cut off just as it reaches his dick (though you can see the very top of his dick).

There's also a 2:40 shower video behind a $30 paywall. You catch two quick glimpses of his erect dick, but he spends most of the video with his back facing the camera. He does jerk off at one point, but you don't see it because he's facing away from his camera. At one point, he turns and faces the camera, but he hides his erection between the folds of his shower curtain.

Verdict: definitely, absolutely NOT worth $25 AT ALL. Is he hot? Yep. Should you spend your money on his OF? Nope. Wait until he drops his prices to a reasonable amount ($10 MAX), then subscribe.
Could you share or Dm the shower vid please?