Glusman-love-8c83db4d.jpg

Glusman-love-4de62620.jpg
What movie is this from?

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love is defintely one of the best movie of the last 10-20 years...
I want to share with you some thoughts regarding the 2 cum scenes: in some inteviews both Karl Glusman and director Gaspar Noe told that in the movie there are both simulated and unsimulated sexual acts, but they don't want to reveal wich are the real one.. I think that the penetration dick to pussy are probably the simulated.
Anyway i want to ask you what do you think about the 2 ejaculation scenes: do you think they are genuine or they used a double? The 3D-ejaculation is enchated by CGI, but the base cum is Karl's? And the cum scene at the beginning of the movie?
Let me know what do you think. I post 3 screens from the movie: do you think is the same dick in all of them? (The first is clearly Karl, the second is the 3D-cums, the third is the cums at the beginning of the movie)
Thanks for this note. Glad they confirmed it was a mix of both. Agree about that scene being simulated. Interesting movie and glad it was made. We got a chance to see Karl’s nice dick.

He has a unique look, but I find him very attractive.

Reactions: selky1

Thom Casa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for this note. Glad they confirmed it was a mix of both. Agree about that scene being simulated. Interesting movie and glad it was made. We got a chance to see Karl’s nice dick.

He has a unique look, but I find him very attractive.
I completely agree he has a unique extremely attractive look. Not my usual type but for some reason he Is very appealing to me

nethkt

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For sure, he has that not-knowing-a-thing-living-in-a-foreign-land-American quirkiness.
Just ready to fuck some pvssy. That's hot in a way.