kan hyeon bae / 간현배 / kanhyeonbae on tiktok / kan_hyeon_bae_ on instagram

Anonmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Forget it yall he says he is stairght in the new video with young Jay
And so did Taekwondo boy, but he ended up going on the gay dating show lol

I’ll take his word for it, but I would understand if he was staying closeted for the sake of being a national representative athlete.

Gaymer4Pay

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Forget it yall he says he is stairght in the new video with young Jay
He might be straight but he knows majority of his followers are gay men and that’s where the money comes from. Hence his half naked spread. That wasn’t for the girls it was for the gays.

mxxkhssn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2fb8b5a79e.gif

- he's currently into acting & hoping to star in a web drama (most likely a straight one)
- never got the chance to watch any BL drama
- he's straight & only dated women but he says that he finds some guys attractive. His ideal guy type is Cha Eun-woo. So basically he says that the possibility is low but isn't 0%
- we can expect his body profile book in mid 2024

moonrever

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He'll never say he's gay. Remember a sk female Olympic archery contestants who came out as a lesbian and got backlash by people in the country so I think he'll never say he's gay since that all his sport sponsorship pay him (although he looks like a super twink in his video)

Reactions: b48

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He'll never say he's gay. Remember a sk female Olympic archery contestants who came out as a lesbian and got backlash by people in the country so I think he'll never say he's gay since that all his sport sponsorship pay him (although he looks like a super twink in his video)
Or or or.... He could just actually be straight. Crazy idea.

moonrever

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatever is find... I don't really mind it ☺️
Just inform that there's like nearly zero possibility for him to say that he's gay to the public, especially in sk community of sportsmen.

b48

Legendary Member
Media
Lol. Or, you clearly don’t understand Korea. I speak Korean and his Korean fagcent is so real and it’s very very common for Korean boys to stay deep in the closet for many many years especially the effeminate ones. In Korea, it’s way more common to see hyper masculine muscle gays be out than cute effeminate gays. Why is that such a hard thing to comprehend? Unlike Shawn Mendes, this guy is actually giving massive gay vibes to people who understand Korean culture.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol. Or, you clearly don’t understand Korea. I speak Korean and his Korean fagcent is so real and it’s very very common for Korean boys to stay deep in the closet for many many years especially the effeminate ones. In Korea, it’s way more common to see hyper masculine muscle gays be out than cute effeminate gays. Why is that such a hard thing to comprehend? Unlike Shawn Mendes, this guy is actually giving massive gay vibes to people who understand Korean culture.
Lmao okay bro. Whatever. You guys can justify whatever you want to believe someway somehow. I ain't stopping you.

ShaneTheVirgin

Cherished Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But still it's not your job to say what his gender or sexuality is. If he really is gay, then fine. If he's straight, it's also fine.