Justin Timberlake

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin just posted pics from rehearsals. On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy will his upcoming tour performances be? With 1 being really unsexy and 10 being so incredibly sexy that you may wanna fuck him on stage.

manliano

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Justin just posted pics from rehearsals. On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy will his upcoming tour performances be? With 1 being really unsexy and 10 being so incredibly sexy that you may wanna fuck him on stage.
I'd say 2. He has no clue how to even be sexy anymore, clearly.

gabrielbarral

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm dreaming with a Future Sex Love Show type of tour. Very delusional of me.

manliano

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it’s gonna be sexy, I mean I personally love seeing him in suits and dancing. His dancing is Uber sexy. Do I think we’re going to see him shirtless? Definitely no. In a tanktop underneath a blazer? Yeah maybe
He will be doing the same choreography he's been doing since 2001. His laziness as a pop star is pretty apparent.
Don't get me wrong, I've spilled more seed to this man than anyone else in history, but I'm kinda over him even pretending to try these days.

Reactions: CJ-24

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Delusional me, 10.

Realistically, 1 with the whole Ellen ensamble he's had this era.

• Haha
Reactions: CJ-24

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Delusional me, 10.

Realistically, 1 with the whole Ellen ensamble he's had this era.
“Ellen ensemble” has me in shambles lmao :joy: JT is a suit guy and typically looks good in them, but these latest editions have been headscratchers, lol. They’re quite bland and suck out any sexiness he has.

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop it! Lol

He’ll be a solid 5. We will get nice suits, maybe some arms, and the standard gyrations/crotch grabs
Nah, he’s gotta come correct with this tour! It’s getting warmer and he needs to bring the energy from that photo Jessica posted to his performances.

Maybe not full on shirtless but a shirt/tank top raise to flash his abs. If he’s feeling even more confident, he can raise the tops even higher to show his chest and those pretty pink nipples.

Reactions: Peter1999

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He will be doing the same choreography he's been doing since 2001. His laziness as a pop star is pretty apparent.
Don't get me wrong, I've spilled more seed to this man than anyone else in history, but I'm kinda over him even pretending to try these days.
Damn this is harsh :sob: Not since 2001?! Why do you say he’s gotten lazy?